Aurom n Nicole

on Tuesday, August 4, 2009


There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved.  It is God's finger on man's shoulder.  
~Charles Morgan

Finally, here are some images from the beautiful and joyful wedding I photographed last month. Nicole and I met in Ethiopia and were reunited in Brazil a few months later while we were both working with women in developing nations. She is a precious sister and friend and I was thrilled to be able to capture her day! It was also wonderful to finally meet Aurom who was all he had been billed as and more. :) Love you both, I have no doubt you are enjoying the gift of one another from the Great Gift Giver!































1 comments:

Scooper said...

Yea, I'm your first comment! Sarah, these are amazing. You are incredible. I wish we could go back in time 14 years for you to be my wedding photographer.