Christopher n Keri Rose~*

on Thursday, November 5, 2009

This is the miracle that happens every time to those who really love; the more they give, the more they possess.
-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Lord have mercy, I love these people! Chris and I have been friends/adopted family for quite a few years now so he qualifies as an "old friend." :) He was actually present the night I met my future husband for the first time. Sigh...he must be special!
For years Chris, who is an incredible musician and all around human being, told me that he couldn't leave teeny tiny small town South Carolina because he was going to meet his wife there. I told him many, many times, "Dude, leave! Go make it in Nashville or something!" I thought he was a nut job. Well....I was wrong, thank God! When he and the lovely Keri Rose got caught in a snowstorm on the way back from a Ben Folds concert, he knew she was the One and the rest is beautiful history. Sigh....I love them.
It is wonderful to inherit wonderful friend-family members like sweet Keri Rose. Even her name makes you want to squeeze her! They will be getting married in my back yard (yay!!!) in April of next year. Oh, and I am a groomsmaid for their beautiful day and no, I will not be wearing a tuxedo shirt. Thank you.
Enjoy these beautiful, love filled images! Little Bisou (Chris' dog) made her photographic debut as well. Her name means treasure. :) You could say these are images of Chris and his treasures! Love it! Love you guys!!!!




















2 comments:

Scooper said...

Love the pictures of your last 2 couples! Girl, you are truly in the Land of Love these days. Hope this wedding weekend will be fun and lovely. Look forward to seeing you soon! Oh and I had a crazy dream last night about your wedding...it was so kooky.

Anonymous said...

my. heart. is. bursting! so so beautiful, and loved the little intro to the photos. yay for friends who are family :)